Sunday, August 9, 2020

For #237 Sunday Stamps

Hello and Happy Sunday! It's time for a color challenge at the 
Sunday Stamps blog. The colors are cool and pretty, see below:


I really like the mix of soft and deeper tones. I selected a new stamp set from The Greetery called Budding Beauties. This is a 3 step stamp set and if you have not used one before, it does take some practice! And I am still practicing...

Here's my card:


I love the detailed look the multi-stamping gives. Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers and I love fresh Eucalyptus so when I saw this set I wanted to add it to my ever growing collection.


I used a lighter blue as the base color for the flower, then added purple for the detail. The darker color on the watering can is a dark purple call Blackberry Bliss and adds a nice contrast. Balmy Blue & Lost Lagoon are my main colors with a lighter and deep purple.

Check out the other DT blogs and what they made. I look forward to seeing you in the gallery and how you used the colors.

Blessings,
Melissa


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Melissa! Lovely details and layers and sooo country!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I love every detail in this amazing card! Layers and layers of fabulous and those hydrangeas are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every detail on your card is absolutely beautiful Melissa! Love the mix of colors you ended up using and that watering can with the hydrangeas is swoon material!

    ReplyDelete