Sunday, August 23, 2020

Always Thinking of You

Hello, Happy Sunday and I hope you are ready for a terrific sketch challenge at the SUNDAY STAMPS blog! The sketch below is from our wonderful Claire!...



I have been playing around with the Budding Beauties from The Greetery and practicing my Multi-stamping technique. It takes practice, but I found a video on YouTube that makes the process so much easier, faster, and actually more enjoyable! See my card below...



I was thinking late Summer when I put this card together. Not quite Fall, but heading there! I used all Stampin Up! colors and used little butterflies in place of embellishments like sequins or enamel dots. The rich golden yellow is Bumblebee and will work great for Fall cards later on.



Thanks for stopping by. Hope you get a chance to visit the other DT blogs and see how they used the sketch. Until next time, have a great relaxing day.

Melissa

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I thought the yellow gingham was a piece of fabric and cute little butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful bouquet of sunflowers, they definitely speak of late summer and the onset of fall (yay!). I love the yellow gingham rectangle and the woodgrain background. What a gorgeous card, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete