Saturday, October 17, 2020

Merry Christmas for SUNDAY STAMPS

 My post is for the new SUNDAY STAMPS sketch challenge that is up on the blog! Annette is our sketch hostess this time and it's a good one, see below...


As with any of our sketches, feel free to change shapes, flip sketch, or interpret the sketch in your own creative way!


I decided to open up the square. I lightly color blended the inside of the square so the snowflakes could be seen a little better. I put a little space in between the shapes on my placement, then added a few more smaller SF outside the box. I used the banner for the sentiment for a little movement and breakup of all the straight lines the card has. Then added lots of sequins(of course) to finish it up!


 So glad you stopped by! Please take a moment to checkout the other pretties the rest of the DT ladies made.

See you next time and hope to see you in the gallery!

Have fun!
Melissa


2 comments:

  1. Your card is so soft and pretty Melissa, just like a gentle falling of snow. Love the embossed script background and of course all the sparkly sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete