Sunday, October 4, 2020

Thanks for SUNDAY STAMPS

 Hello and welcome...

This card is for the new color challenge over at the

SUNDAY STAMPS blog. See the photo below...


Here is my card...


I just love fall colors, they are so warm and comfy like a favorite sweater or snuggle blanket! I did a masking off technique using the Painted Seasons stamp set which is so lovely. I color blended the golden yellow over the tape for a soft base for the images and also for a space for the multi layered chunky sentiment.


A couple of sequins for some shiny ;) and that completes this fall colored card! Thanks for stopping by and please stop by the DT blogs and check out what they did with the colors!

Have a Blessed Day,
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous Melissa! I love the Painted Seasons set (wish it was still current), and your borderless sentiment strip is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the challenge colors, Melissa, such a soft background for those pretty stamped flowers. The masked strip is such a great design idea and perfect for your "chunky" sentiment. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete