Sunday, November 1, 2020

Simply Thankful for Sunday Stamps

 Hello and welcome back...It's Sunday and time for a new color challenge at the Sunday Stamps blog. See the beautiful inspiration below...


See my card below...



The Vintage Leaves set is still one of my favs from SU! It's a classic look that won't go out of style, I think...

I stamped the leaves randomly around the top of white CS with the challenge colors, then fussy cut them for detail. I stamped a few random leaves on the base CS so when I bumped up the layer it would have multi layered look.


I splattered the golden yellow on top of the black stamped sentiment then heavy handed splattered metallic gold just for fun! A few gold textured dots and the card is done!

Thanks for stopping by and checking things out. Check out the other inspiration from the rest of the design team and I hope to see you in the gallery!

Melissa 

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, what a beautiful design, layering those pretty leaves for dimension around the sentiment! Love all the gold splatter as well. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete