Sunday, November 15, 2020

Be Merry & Bright

Hello and Happy Sunday! It's sketch time at Sunday Stamps and Amy gave us a very sweet one to work with! Check it out below...

 



And here is my interpretation...





I am on a mission to start using my mega stash of DSP before I buy anymore Lol...unless it's just irresistible!
I keep the card design very simple with the help of DSP. The banner sentiment is from Toile Christmas. I really like how it fills the oval, and yes I did keep the oval shape! I use these sweet felt trees from SU! a few years back for the embellishment accent shape and a few clear sequins and the card is ready to be put in the mail.



Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. After church today, I plan on putting the tree up and start decorating for Christmas! It's been quite the year and I think a few extra weeks of celebrating will be good for the spirit!

Have a great day and wonderful week. Hope to see your designs in the gallery and take a peek at the other DT cards for more creative inspiration.

Melissa



1 comment:

  1. So bright and cheery! I love the felt trees for lovely texture, and the plaid background is so pleasing.

    ReplyDelete