Saturday, February 6, 2021

With Sympathy

 Hello and welcome...

This card is for the new sketch challenge over on the Sunday Stamps blog. This time it's from our very own talented Lisa! Check it out below:



I, believe it or not, followed the sketch pretty much true to form. I just added the sentiment to the bar above it. I used an older stamp set, but one I still think is classic and timeless. See card below:


This set from Stampin Up is called Bloom with Hope. I am in need of a sympathy card so I am using this sketch and card for that. I don't keep a lot of sympathy cards on hand but I need to so I don't delay in sending them out to families. 


Thank you for stopping by and taking a look. I hope you will play along with us this challenge. Check out the other Design Team members cards for inspiration...see you in the gallery!

Take care,

Melissa





2 comments:

  1. The soft green background and the pretty branches make a very soothing sympathy card. I'm sorry you had need of one, but I'm sure the family receiving it will appreciate it. Beautifully done as always, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Melissa. I love your coloring of the sketch like images. And yes, this is a timeless set and great for just about every occasion. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete