Sunday, January 24, 2021

Color Challenge

 Hello and Happy Sunday! Today's card is for the new color challenge over on the 

Sunday Stamps blog. The colors are very warm and cozy and I enjoyed racking my brain coming up

 with a card design with them! See the beautiful colors below...




And here is how I used them...




             The colors I used are: Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler and Cinnamon Cider.

Wow...I used the new embossing folder from SU! called Old World Paper and I love it!

 I used it in my color block background. I use to crumple up paper by hand and smooth it

 out to age it but now the folder will do it for me! I also use the Thoughtful Branches set

 from a few years ago because I still really like the Hydrangea from this set. Here is closer

 look at the Hydrangea flower I layered...



Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have checked out the other ladies blog and what they created and you feel inspired to join in and paly along this challenge!


Have a great day,

Melissa



  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful choice for this week's challenge. I love that set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Melissa, the hydrangea with all the layers is magnificent! I had to smile when you wrote about crumpling background paper... takes me back to all the "vintage" cards I made in the day LOL! Love your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete