Sunday, April 18, 2021

Just Want to Say...

 Hello, Happy Sunday! Glad you stopped by to see this card for the new color challenge at the 

SUNDAY STAMPS  blog. See the springy inspiration image below...


Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on April 30th  @ 6pm EST. 


Here is what I came up with!



I am lovin the Art Gallery Stamp and die set form SU! I pulled yellow, blue and green from the photo.


This is the first time I have used the word sentiment from the die set and I "just want to say"...haha couldn't help myself, I love it and it's easy to use. I also did a little stenciling. I have a few stencil sets and NEVER use them...that is going to change! Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you will check out the other cards from the design team and get inspired!


Have a super day!!

Melissa



1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card with those lovely flowers, Melissa! That large sentiment looks terrific layered over the stenciled background. Love this!

    ReplyDelete