Sunday, May 30, 2021

Hello there

 Welcome to my post for the new sketch challenge at the SUNDAY STAMPS BLOG CHALLENGE. This time, it's our very talented Annette who designed the sketch. Hope you can join us! See sketch below...


Sketch by Annette  





Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday 6/11/2021  @ 6pm EST. 


Here is my take on the sketch...



Look how cute those strawberries are! I promised myself that I wouldn't buy anymore punches but...when I saw this set from SAB, I had to reconsider! I had lots of shapes and choices for the "2" shapes in the sketch, but ended up with the SB's. I wanted to keep the whole look of the card clean and simple so I started with white CS. Then I wanted color and movement other than the colors of the fruit so I stumbled upon this retired green striped envelope paper from SU and and it was colorful yet subtle at the same time. Then it came to me, use the DSP for the leaves! I LOVE the whimsical look it gives. This card was simple, clean and fast!



Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a closer look! I hope you feel inspired by what the design team has come up with and we see your creation in our gallery! Take care and be blessed!


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment