Sunday, June 13, 2021

You Sweet Thing!

 Today's card is for the new color challenge at the SUNDAY STAMPS BLOG. I love the summery colors and the challenge it was to me personally and hope you feel inspired to join in with us on this one. See the graphic below for some inspiration.




Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!


The challenge will end on June 25th @ 6pm EST. 




And here is what I created from the colors...




I know, I'm really lovin' the SWEET STAWBERRY...alot! It's so summery and whimsical and I just love it! Did you notice that background??? Look at the leafy, stitched goodness!!! I splurged with my last order and treated myself to the new STITCHED GREENERY DIE! I have lots of ideas for this one and not enough time...


Colors I used: Pear Pizzaz, Soft Sky(miss that one!), Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Flirty Flamingo and Calypso Coral. I took the red and the salmon color and used variants of them. the sentiment ink is Lost Lagoon.



Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peak! Looking for more inspiration, stop by the blogs of the design team and see what they created with these colors...

Stay crafty,

Melissa










No comments:

Post a Comment