Saturday, September 18, 2021

Coffee Cafe for Sunday Stamps

 Hello, Happy Sunday and welcome!


The Sunday Stamps Blog has a fresh new sketch challenge that I hope will inspire you. Check it out below...



I used the Coffee Cafe set from SU. I haven't use this set in a while and liked the shape of the cup for the vertical piece in the sketch. I decided to use mostly Black and White for the card design and mixed some of my new DSP as the background.


I love the daisy DSP! Looks great in B&W and I'd like to play around color blending it or just coloring in the flower centers and leaves. 

Here's a closer look. The B&W Polka Dot paper is also from the same collection. Love it!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Stop on by the SUNDAY STAMPS Blog and check out what the others made and maybe we will see you in the gallery.

Bye for now crafty friends,

Melissa







No comments:

Post a Comment