Sunday, September 5, 2021

Happy Birthday!

 Hello and Happy Sunday! Yes it's Sunday again and time for another challenge over on the Sunday Stamps Blog. Below is the beautiful photo to get your creative ideas flowing! 


I love the imagery of the florals, especially the Sunflowers and the early fall colors! The flowers helped inspire my card, you can see it below...


I know September 1st isn't officially Fall but, that doesn't stop me from getting the Fall decor out and coloring everything different shades of Oranges, Golden Yellows and the like...


I used the lovely Pierced Bloom Dies from SU. I let the beautiful DSP pack of Cupcakes & Carousels + Garden Impressions help me out with this card design. I have a rather large DSP collection (probably like most of us) and I should probably use it more!

So glad you stopped by to take a look. Come
back anytime!

Stay crafty my friend,

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet!! I LOVE the pretty flower that you chose to use on this!! The stitched leaves are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete