Thursday, September 30, 2021

JOY for RRCB 168

 Hello and welcome! This card is for the Retro Rubber Challenge Blog #168. I haven't been doing challenges lately so I'd like to get busy doing a few again! Check out the image below, it's a Tic Tac Toe challenge.



I did the Greens, Trees & Die strip. Check out my card below...



I used Soft Sea Foam & Garden Green both in ink and CS. It was a little tricky getting the SSF to show up in the picture, The trees are from SU Wonderland  from 2015 & the Joy is from SU's Wonderous Wreath 2014. I like this tree stamp to do tree layering, it's pretty foolproof. 


Here's a closer picture...



I used black cardstock for the JOY for some boldness and added a few matte black sequins.


That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by...

Melissa

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful and stylish Christmas card, love the dimension on the tree line giving the illusion of distance, and by the way, that is a gorgeous tree stamp, I'm sorry I missed it when it came out.
    Thank you for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with just the right touches. The texture, sentiment, sequins all work together with the trees. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, the layout is perfect. Thanks for sharing with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete