Saturday, January 14, 2023

Celebrate LOVE!

 Hello there and welcome! This posting is for the new sketch challenge over at SUNDAY STAMPS and it's their 300th challenge! So I'm joining in to celebrate with them! See sketches below:


and a Bonus Challenge if you choose


I choose to use both challenges, see my card below...


I pretty much kept to the sketch and added the celebration of 
LOVE. Who doesn't love love?!? 
I made the heart from strips of paper to add texture and glued several layers of the cut out love die to made it thicker to place. I fussy cut the celebrate from an older set I had so there was no doubt what I was celebrating ;) 


        Added a few flower sequins and this card is ready for the mail...

Thanks for stopping by!!

Melissa



3 comments:

  1. Just glorious, Melissa - VERY celebratory! Love these papers, and that big striped heart - just wonderful! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is always worth celebrating!! Love those flower sequins!! So glad you got to play along and celebrate with us for our 300th celebratory challenge over at Sunday Stamps!
    -Deb Horst, DT #SSC300

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, this is such a gorgeous card and I was so happy to see you in the gallery this week!! The patterns on the papers and that postage stamp die cut panel are just fabulous and definitely add to the celebration of love going on with your card! I'm so glad you played along this week!

    ReplyDelete