Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello! I am having fun joining in all the card challenges, so glad I'm stamping again! This card is for the Try Stampin on Tuesday blog...see sketch below...





Here is my card...



I used an older Spellbinders Club Kit for the Glimmer Hot Foil System. I paired the Red & White with a pretty pale blue which is a little hard to see from the photo. I'm starting to get the hang of the hot foil, but it does take some practice. Here's another close up of the foiling...💖


Thank you for stopping by...hope you stop by again!

 


3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous use of the sketch! Love the gold foiling and perfect color choices. Thank you so much for sharing your card at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Melissa, what a gorgeous Valentine!! You did a wonderful job of foiling (I'm still experimenting and haven't quite got the hang of a clean foil yet). I love the contrast of gold on red, and your use of a pastel background! A great entry in our first Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge of 2023!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is stunning. I love the pale blue color you included in the card-it really helps the red and white pop! Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, TSOT Design Team

    ReplyDelete