Monday, March 6, 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for TSOT

 Hello again! It is time for another challenge over at 

Try Stampin on Tuesday #597. Check out the sketch below...




Optional theme: St Patrick's Day

And here is my card...




This card came together pretty quick after I dug out this DSP. I selected the pretty nautical flags for the base. I was going to use another shape before I settled on the Helm. Then...I pulled out my triangle die set and cut out flags to set them on. I made this a birthday card since I find it hard to make masculine cards... not really hard, just challenging! A few added pieces of rope on the CS that was used for the sentiment, a few red dots and the card is finished! here's a closer look...
 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a chance to stop by and see the other DT members blogs so you can get inspiration and join us for this challenge...bye for now...

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment