Sunday, March 5, 2023

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!

 Hello again and Happy Sunday...this post is for a new sketch challenge over at SUNDAY STAMPS. Our sketch is brought to us by our very talented Amy, check it out below...



And here is my card...



The inspiration started with this pretty DSP I found at HL. I thought the sketch would work well for a stamped scene or a really pretty DSP. I went for the latter and the card came together nicely. I placed the DSP on a deep navy background that made the floral paper pop. I added three Happys instead of one for some interest and the birthday on the banner of the sketch that spills over onto the card. LOTS of pastel pearlized dots spilling out everywhere ;) and the card is complete. Here's a closer look...


Thanks again for stopping by. This challenge runs until March 17, 2023. Remember to stop by the DT blogs and get inspired by what they created...looking forward to seeing how you use the sketch!

Melissa



4 comments:

  1. Such a happy happy happy card!! I love the rich feel that it has...comes from mounted that gorgeous paper on that navy base. What awesome inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! #SSC304

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very pretty Melissa! The dsp is divine and I love the addition of three happy die cuts - I never think to do that.

    Do check out that class for Distress Watercolor pencils - it's not expensive and was fun to find different ways to get a watercolor look. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this DSP and your choice to pull of Night of Navy. So very pretty, Melissa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun focus on the sentiment, built on a beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete