Monday, March 20, 2023

I'M THINKING Of YOU!

 Hello and welcome back to my blog! This card is for the new sketch over at TSOT Challenge # 599 Check out the sketch below...



And here my card...



I've been playing around with vintage, mixed media style. I never tried it out before even though I consider y decorating style minimalism ;). So I picked up a few die cut images and went through my stash of papers and embellishments and found I have "stuff" for this look...lol


I pretty much followed the sketch as is. I used this pretty settee die cut for the main focal point. I added the butterfly, bottle of perfume and deer to add to the oddity of mixed media that I find so fun about the look. I added an aged sentiment to front and a few embellishments, and this card is complete! 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. Be sure to stop by the DT blogs for a look at how they used the sketch.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment