Monday, December 26, 2022

Sunday Stamps #299

 Hello and welcome! It has been so long since I posted, I almost forgot how! Back in May I decided to put up my stamps for a little bit. It was hard to find time to stamp and when I was on a Design Team, I sometimes felt I was just throwing something together to make the due date!! Well family and friends would ask me to make them a card here and there and I would have to dig out my bins of paper, stamps and ink I had packed and stored in the back of a closet! It was then I realized how much I missed stamping and card making!!! So I reorganized my craft-room and pulled out my cardmaking supplies and I'm back at it. I am replacing and adding to my stamp/die collection with a variety of other stamp companies and not just one in particular. So, with that said, I thought why not jump back in with how I got started...card challenges! 


So I jumped onto my alma mater's ;) blog and thought I will join their latest challenge! So here I go...


Here is the inspiration from SUNDAY STAMPS #299...



And here is my take on that inspiration...


I use all the colors in the inspiration photo; the navy, purple, pink, saffron & gray. The stamp & die set is from Spellbinders. It's the November kit. I stamped the images in navy ink, then used Prima pencils to color in. I then adhered the corner pcs to a pc of gray CS and bumped that up a little. I heat embossed the "Sending Love" in metallic gold and added gold sequence to tie it all together.


 Thank you for stopping by. I am excited to start stamping again!

See you next time...

Melissa


Thanks Annette!!


 

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the stamping world!! So fun to hear you are back to creating card and glad to have you playing along with us @ Sunday Stamps!! What a beautiful creation for our "shades of winter" challenge. So glad you played along with us. #SSC299

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO happy to see you in the gallery, Melissa! We miss you! I love your card and the way you used our color combo, The sequins are so pretty, too! So glad you played along with Sunday Stamps! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Melissa, this is gorgeous! Beautiful coloring, and I love the scatters of sequins, too, just lovely! So glad to have your here! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Melissa, it's so nice to see you back to making cards and what a fine way to jump back in! Love those stylized flowers and how you used the colors so beautifully! So glad you joined the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see you using your creative juices again! Stamping is my therapy for sure. So glad you joined the fun at Sunday Stamps! with your gorgeous card! Hugs to you! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melissa! So great to see you stamping again!! Lovely coloring on your eclectic images, and nice use of all the colors! Thank you for stopping by Sunday Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete