Sunday, May 19, 2024

Happy Anniversary for FMS 636


Update: Thanks Jen T for selecting my card!(Princess FMS 636) 


 Today, I'm joining in for the sketch challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches. This is a fun different sketch kind of sketch and I really wasn't sure what elements I was going to use. Once I decided what design I was going to use, the card came together quite quickly! See my card below...



The Honey Bee set from SU!, is still one of my favorites even after all these years! I just love the natural and garden feel to it and I thought it worked well for the sketch.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon! Bye for now...

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and such a great way to interpret the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a charming and delicate design! Thanks so much for joining in this week's FMS challenge

    ReplyDelete