Tuesday, September 3, 2024

For TSOT 654

 Hello! I am so glad you stopped by. This card is for the new sketch challenge over at Try a Sketch on Tuesday. Of course you are welcomed to interpret the sketch as you see it but, I did follow the inspiration elements and did a Fall card. I LOVE Fall and it was an easy choice. See the image below...






So I did a Fun Card with the sketch. Not too fancy but a little sum something...

I cut the front of the card base short to create an illusion it was one piece when closed. I decorated the band on the front with leaves that I splattered in gold for texture. I pretty much followed the sketch as is...


 When closed it looks like a regular card...


 But with a little extra when opened!

Be sure to check out the other DT blogs to see how they used the sketch! Hope you will join in with us for challenge 654 over at Try A Sketch on Tuesday!

 Bye for now...

Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Great autumn card and I love the selection of leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative and the cut bottom of the card using the same textured patterned paper on the inside bottom showing the full sketch when closed. Love it, and all the gold splatters and embossing of sentiment. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful fall card, Melissa! Love that you cut the bottom off the front of the card and added all of the gold spatter on your leaves! You can never go wrong when you do that on a fall card!

    ReplyDelete