Sunday, September 1, 2024

For Sunday Stamps

 

Hello and Happy Sunday! I am so glad you stopped by to check things out for the new color challenge over at the Sunday Stamps blog. Fall is in the air...at least for this challenge because here in Sunny Florida, it's still a scorcher! See the pretty image below...




 Love these colors but the blue threw me off just a smidge. The blue I selected was spot on with the image but I blended a little Cajun Craze to soften the flat blue which changed the color to a little more of a light turquoise. Then, I splattered CC and White for more texture.  





 I cut out these skeleton leaves from an older SU! set but didn't completely clear them out which gave them a look I liked. I also splattered them with white to for interest and texture.





I added a large sentiment from another set stamped in CC and added a few gold dots and this card ready to go out in the mail!!

Please be sure to stop by the other DT blogs and see how they used the colors. Glad you stopped by and hope to see your creation in our Gallery!

Melissa


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I love the layers and the textures...beautifully put together!! As always your card offers great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new "Autumn Hues" color palette over at Sunday Stamps. #SSC343

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - love all the white splatters on those gorgeous skeleton leaves. I also like your turquoise background - awesome card.

    ReplyDelete