Monday, September 23, 2024

Make My Monday Design Team

 Hello! This card is for the Make My Monday Challenge. I am so excited because this card is my first as part of the Make My Monday Challenge Design Team! I will be filling in until the end of the year and making lovelies along side some great card makers! 


 #235 Make your own Background

 Have fun with this challenge. We are looking for a little more than a piece of Designer Paper. Whether you stamp it, emboss it, heat emboss it or use paper strips, get creative! 



 So I color blended three colors: Yellow, Orange & Purple. Kind of a fall feel even though it's not a Fall card. Then I spritzed it with water and dabbed off the excess for a pretty mottled look. I took a little white and splattered that on top. I then heat embossed in white on top of my background. I stamped the same Purple for the sentiment and fussy cut that out. 



Added a few white dots and layered everything on Orange and White Card Stock. Another addition to my growing stash to keep on hand for giving or selling. 

Thanks for stopping by. Please be sure to stop by the other DT blogs and see what kind of background they created.

Bye for now-

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Melissa! I love the blending and the colours work brilliantly! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete