Sunday, September 29, 2024

I'm Thinking of You for SS 345

Hello and I'm glad you stopped by to check out my card for the new Color Challenge at Sunday Stamps. See image below...




Woow, these colors!!! Here is what I did with them...



So first, these colors REALLY threw me! I started 2 or 3 other cards and just couldn't find my groove. Then as it finally came together, Second, I live in Florida and I'm preparing for Hurricane Helene so it was rush to get the card done then, get it photographed! The pictures are ok. It's been overcast and raining so that is always a challenge!




I used a favorite of mine from Spellbinders - Be Bold Blooms. I did use some of the colors unconventionally like the blue leaves but, it's a little whimsy and fun! 

Thank you for stopping by. I Pray if you are in Florida, you will stay safe. Please be sure to stop by the other DT blogs and see their pretties!

Bye for now...

Melissa




No comments:

Post a Comment