Monday, October 7, 2024

MMM #236 Kid Friendly

 This card is for the new challenge over at Make My Monday challenge blog. It's challenge #236 Kid Friendly theme. See my card below...




Kid Friendly...Ice Cream is pretty friendly, I think! I don't have many juvenile or character stamp sets so ice cream cone it is! I wasn't thinking boy or girl when I selected the pink CS, just thought it was pretty. I made my yummy ice cream cone from a fun die set from Spellbinders. I then made a background of clouds to make the card ice cream dreamy ;) A neutral sentiment banner and a few candy colored sequins and this card is done!




I hope you get chance to stop by the other DT blogs and see what Kid Friendly creation they came up with. Thanks for stopping by...see you soon.

Melissa





No comments:

Post a Comment