Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Favorite Technique for Sparkles Monthy

 Hello there! Welcome to my little crafting blog! If you  have been here before, welcome back! When I saw the theme for our next challenge over at Sparkles Monthly, I was excited! This month, it's use your Favorite Technique! Great idea I thought and I like lots of techniques but Die Cutting would be my fav! See my card below...




Why do I like die cutting? LOOK at all those layers!! I don't color well but I can use tweezers and place teen tiny pieces together no problem! 

I shaded the center of the flowers with a blender brush to give dimension and cut lots of foliage pieces give it a full lush look. I decided to heat emboss the sentiment in metallic gold and then cut gold glitter paper leaves so the shiny gold was spread evenly across the card.



Here's a close up of all the detail. I had even though at one time to just use dies and stamp on sentiment...still might one day...bye for now...

Melissa  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment