Hello there! I just like a good challenge don't you? So when I saw the theme for the DT project for the Make My Monday challenge I was definitely up for the challenge.
This round is use APPLES.
Well, in my well stock items of crafting goods, I have nothing apples! So I reached out to local fellow crafters to borrow stamps, dies, punches, anything apple. Nothing. No one had apples so my next idea was to print out an apple image. But, not in typical apple colors but to bring a vintage feel to it and that's what I did.
I am planning a retirement party for husband so my crafting time has been limited for the past two weeks so when I initially made the card to get it posted it on time, it was a little more simpler. When I went back to look at the photos, I felt I need to add a little something...anyone ever go back and add to a card, take away, add back and so on and so on???So, I cut out an the apple image to layer on the original I just cut with a square shaped die. Than I bumped up the GWS sentiment. I blended the edges of the card base to add more vintage and I splattered in copper. The same card, just a little more improved!
So don't let what you don't initially have stop you from creating...use your imagination! and most importnatly, HAVE FUN!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and having a look! I hope you will join in with us for our use APPLES challenge!
Bye for now...
Melissa


No comments:
Post a Comment