Thursday, September 19, 2024

For The Paper Players

 Hello and welcome! This card is for The Paper Players challenge PP707 Clean and Simple. The "Theme" is nature so it's to include an animal or plant. I used a butterfly, not really an animal but a living creature! See my card below...



I thought this very well used older set fit the clean and simple guideline. I colored the stamp image using markers prior to stamping to keep only the outline and again keep it simple.



A few simple marker dots placed here and there are my embellishments instead of sequins and dots and this card is done and ready for my stash for future use.


Thanks for stopping by, glad you did! See you soon.


Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Clean and perfect, Melissa! The outline images of the flower and butterfly truly keep it on the clean side. Using the marker to create dots is a great idea. Love it! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete