Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Hello for TSOT 655

 

 Hello and welcome! So glad you are here to checkout the new sketch challenge over at Try a Sketch On Tuesday. For this challenge #655, we are partnering up with our Sister blog Double Trouble Challenge and their challenge #175. Hope you will join in with us and, there is even a random drawing for a prize!!! 


First, here is the sketch for TSOT #655


And for Double Trouble. Click on the link to bring you to their blog for all the details!



No punching here, lol but for TSOT I substituted the circles for flowers. I wanted Sunflowers but ended up with something close to them. One of my flower dies looks like a Sunflower but after placing 5 like the sketch, the same size flowers didn't seem to capture the sketch well so it's off to plan B and that seemed worked. First, I die cut greenery sprigs in Kraft paper and laid those on my base. They are not vertical stripes but loosely vertical in placement. Then, placed the flowers to follow the sketch. I added a few green colored leaves for 2 flowers to add interest and breakup all the brown. I remembered I had these sweet little bees that would be perfect for the embellishments and a simple HELLO for the sentiment. 



 So, I used both requirements for the drawing. The sketch from TSOT AND used dies for the Double Trouble challenge so I will enter my card over at Double Trouble for the Random drawing!


 So glad you stopped by! I hope you will join in for both challenges. Please be sure to check out the Design Team members inspirational makes for both challenges and hopefully we will see you in both galleries!


Bye for now,

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Love everything about this - the stitched leaves and flowers are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with everything Alyson said above! Beautiful card, Melissa.

    ReplyDelete