Friday, September 20, 2024

M is for Masculine

 Hello and I'm glad you stopped by to checkout my card for the new challenge over at Alphabet Challenge Blog. We are up to the letter M. See details below...


M is for Masculine 

 For my card, I used 3 different sets. one about 20 yrs old, one about 10 yrs old and one from 2015. Wow time flies...I didn't think some of these sets were that old! I normally lean towards warmer colors when I use the Deer set but this time I updated it using all shades of gray.



I didn't intend for the white splatter to look like snow but, you can't undo that! Added a little twine for more texture and this card is done!



Thanks again for stopping by. I hope you will stop by the other DT Blogs and see how they used M is for masculine.


See you soon-

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment