Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Birthday Wishes

Hello and welcome. MERRY CHRISTMAS! Things are settling down for the day and I wanted to get my card posted.  I finished it up yesterday but ran out of day light to get a picture of it.

This card is for FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES. It's their last challenge for 2018 and I wanted to get it in...

Here is the sketch :


Here is my card :


Love, love the Buffalo Check even after Christmas!  Love Christmas colors but wanted a change...
Needing to build up my stash of everyday cards, especially Birthday cards.
Again Merry Christmas  and thanks for stopping by....Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and great use of the buffalo check stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Great colors! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute! I love how you angled your Buffalo Check on your panel. Such a pretty combo.

    ReplyDelete