Sunday, December 30, 2018

You are Wonderful

I am off the rest of the year and I don't have to go back to work until January 2nd! I am so excited. I started a new position in October with a company that is very generous with employee benefits. So I have some extra time to get things done and even play a little in the craft room...

This card and post is for SUNDAY STAMPS and the new color challenge up on the blog. LOVE the colors but had a little "challenge" with them myself! ;) I made my card while looking at the colors on my tablet. When I posted the card for the design team I used my computer and noticed the colors looked a little stronger than the ones I chose :0 Oh well...this is my interpretation of the colors lol...




I recieved this Rooted in Nature set for Christmas along with the Stamperatus! -Yay! Looking forward to playing with my goodies while I'm off a few days.





Thanks for stopping by and checking things out. Please stop back again sometime.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment