Sunday, May 17, 2020

Poppies for SUNDAY STAMPS

Hello and Happy Sunday! Since it's Sunday, that means there's a new challenge over on the blog at SUNDAY STAMPS. It's color challenge time and I love the inspiration photo...check it out below:


If you have been checking out my last few blog posts, you will notice I have been on a roll using the Painted Poppies & Peaceful Moments stamp and die sets. So since the photo inspiration has a poppy, I'm just going to keep going...


I used Gorgeous Grape for the majority of the color for this card. I do like the color but don't really use it a lot and this challenge gave me chance to use it in the spot light! I cut out a pretty lacy shape from Painted Poppies and randomly adhered them for a monochromatic "panel" background for the sentiment verse panel. 

Colors:Gorgeous Grape
Blushing Bride
Garden Green

Besides all the die cutting, the card came together pretty quickly and I am really liking this background panel "look". A few posts back I did the same technique for a card and I have a few more ideas I'll be posting soon.

Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon...

Have a great day,
Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment