Sunday, June 14, 2020

Celebrate!

Hello and Happy Sunday! It's color challenge time at SUNDAY STAMPS with a Summer/Patriot theme. See the inspiration photo below:



Here's what I made:


I used the Sailing Home set from SU to make my mariner themed card. I used Real Red, Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue & Smoky Slate from the colors. I wanted the front of the card to be in white and all waves, but I couldn't place it so the waves were facing upright and I didn't want to emboss a piece and add it to the front. Then I had and idea...Emboss the whole card!

I LOVE the look! Here are photos of the inside and back of the card...



I placed a piece of 4 x 5 1/4 card stock inside so I can write my message, but other than that, the whole body of the card is 3D! I'm going to experiment with other folders(flowers, textures etc) and see how they come out. 



Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. I hope you feel inspired to join us using these fresh and happy colors!


See you again soon...
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, this is such a fabulous nautical card. I love the embossing and the sailboats. The little stars and sequins are perfect embellishments! Such a great way to showcase the colors!

    ReplyDelete