Sunday, July 12, 2020

I Miss You - for Sunday Stamps

It's Sunday and yes it's new challenge time at SUNDAY STAMPS! Take a look at the beautiful color inspiration photo below...



I chose these 3 as my main colors...


 

Once I watered them down, they did lighten up some. 


On watercolor paper, I used an Aquabrush and randomly added the Pink, Yellow and Green.
I then took White CS and each ink color and dragged the ink pad across the CS to make striated lines. I then cut out 3 butterflies one in each color.


For interest, I crisscrossed the watercolor panel with silver string before I added the butterflies. I stamped each line of the sentiment in a typeset look for each BF and then added a piece of polka dot net ribbon in a simple tie and placed them just below each word. I added silver rhinestones to compliment the silver thread and that completes the card.  


Thanks you so much for stopping by to take a look. Stop by and have a look at the other DT members cards on their blogs and I hope to see how you used the challenge colors in the gallery!

Have a wonderful day!
Happy Crafting,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment