Sunday, September 6, 2020

New color challenge for SSC!

Hello! Happy Sunday and Happy Labor Day weekend! I hope you are having a restful 3 day weekend. As my title states, it's time for a new color challenge over on the Sunday Stamps blog. Check out the inspiration photo below:



I love the Fall Patina colors! Lots of combo possibilities and lots of creative ideas...see my card below...


I chose 4 colors from the photo, the green, yellow gold, rust and crumb cake. I color blended my background in 3 colors on watercolor paper and splattered and removed some ink for a little movement. I then die cut that with my new Postage Stamp shaped dies which I love! I brought in a branch in rust for another color and a touch of fall...

The Scripture sentiment is from Verve Stamps. I added a few clear dots and the card is complete! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look. I hope you stop by again and please check out the other beautiful cards the DT ladies made on their blogs. 

See you soon...
Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, lovely background. I love the layers of color and texture you had added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous Melissa! The die cut branch in rust definitely caught my eye but then I also love the soft blended layers on the postage stamp panel! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your watercolor background! So inspirational and pretty that I must remember to get my watercolor paper out too! And of course, your sentiment makes this a very special card. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete