Sunday, September 20, 2020

Thankful for You!

 Hello and welcome!

 Sunday Stamps has a new challenge this week and it's a sketch done by our own Heather. Check it out below and I hope you will play along with us this challenge! 

My first thought when I saw the sketch was to use a lot of DSP! I have quite the collection ;) and I want clear out my stash some. Then I pulled out a set from a few years ago by Fun Stampers Journey called Thankful Friends to use...I just love that little sassy Fox! 


Wow!...so there is a lot going on with this card, but I love the overall look. Fall reminds me of lots of color, fullness and abundance! I love the colorful main DSP with the leaves, berries and acorns. I fussy cut the sentiment and layered a few skeleton leaves. Perfect for that friend that goes above and beyond...


Thank you so much for stopping by. Head on over to the
 Sunday Stamps blog to post your creation and to check out how the other Design Team ladies used the sketch!

See you soon,
Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Every detail on your card is fabulous Melissa! That beautiful fox deserves to be center stage and pulls together the pretty background paper and die cut leaves. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, this is so fabulous! I love the regal colors of Fall and that beautiful fox is amazing! Just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart this card SO much! I don't have that adorable Fox, but I will have to case this. It's just awesome, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete