Sunday, November 29, 2020

Christmas Wishes

 Welcome! This post is for the new color challenge over on the Sunday Stamps blog. It's a pretty rustic Christmas visual along with great colors! I was challenges to use the Plum color! I had quite the time putting this card together for some reason but once I selected the Red Plaid DSP, it kinda came together a little easier and I love it with the Plum. See the Inspiration below...


I used Green, Red, Plum and a variation of the Brown by using wood DSP. I really like the Juniper dies from the Peaceful Boughs set from SU!, you can cut out evergreen boughs a lot quicker than some of the other pine green dies. 

I added a little sparkle to the evergreen to give it a little frosty feel...I had to stamp the sentiment multi times on the Stamparatus so it would show up on the woodgrain DSP but I do like the look.

Glad you stopped by, hope you have a chance to see what the other DT ladies have done with the challenge colors...

See you next time...

Melissa


2 comments:

  1. Love your card and the design. All the papers and elements go together so well. I like how you add the frosty feel to the pine boughs. TFS

    ReplyDelete