Sunday, January 10, 2021

For Sunday Stamps

 This card is for the new sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps. It's by Stef and it's full of possibilities. Check out the sketch below:



I ended up turning the sketch horizontal, centering the rectangle and making the sentiment the focal point. Checkout my card below...


When I first saw the sketch, this is what I envisioned! So I got busy and put my card together. The design is simple but I love the color combo and like the large bold sentiment.


Thanks again for stopping by and checking out my card. The ladies on the design team have made some beauties so be sure to stop by their blogs and see what they created.

Take care,
Melissa





2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card. Can you tell me what set that verse is from? And what die that is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tania and thank you! The Stampin Up set is So Sentimental and the matching dies are Stitched So Sweetly.

    ReplyDelete