Saturday, December 26, 2020

Merry & Bright

 May your days be merry and bright...I'm still in the holiday spirit and I am looking forward to more       merry & bright days in 2021. So, with that being said, we have a soothing color challenge for the         Sunday Stamps blog challenge!

 Check out the colors and graphic below and be inspired...



I have always loved blues and greens together. No matter how light or deep the color intensity, they are very soothing together. See my card below...


This die is called Nordic Winter by Tim Holtz. It is from 2019 but I just found it earlier this year and 💓💓💓 love it! 


There are so many cut out shapes and not enough time! I like that you can use it for Christmas or                                                                          Winter cards and projects...

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a chance to see how the other Design Team ladies used the                                                              colors. Hope to see you in the gallery...

Bye for now,
Melissa






2 comments:

  1. Love this card -- the die is a great way to make a flat/mailable card, and I love how you can drop in different colors & patterns in your die-cuts. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Melissa! Love the mix of light and darks, and your choices of inlays, including the woodgrain deer images! The tag in the corner was the perfect addition for your sentiment too. Love every bit of this!

    ReplyDelete