Sunday, March 21, 2021

THINKING OF YOU

 

Happy Sunday! I hope you are enjoying a day of rest and catching up, but mostly rest! I had a great day with friends yesterday. We went to our local Trenton Quilt and Artesian Show yesterday. The weather was miserable! Cold, windy and a little drizzly rain. But we braved the weather and had fun! I found some goodies and enjoyed the fellowship!


This card is for the new color challenge at SUNDAY STAMPS. It's fun, bright & bold. Check out image below...


Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on April 2nd @ 6pm EST.


*******************************************
 

I used the Sheltering Tree set for this card. I found it pretty easy to apply the challenge colors for the images. I like the springy feel of this card and have already sold it!



I used Soft Sky to brush blend just a hint of blue for the sky and Daffodil Delight for the sun peeking in the upper corner. I added bars of color with some scrape paper for some visual interest since I didn't use sequins or dots for this card.


Glad you took a peek and I hope you stop back again. Checkout the other cards by the last on the blog and I hope you will join us for this challenge. 


2 comments:

  1. Perfect scene for this week's colors! Such a great set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set absolutely works perfectly with the challenge colors, and I love the scene you created with it, Melissa! I especially like the little yellow flowers popping up in the grassy areas. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete