Saturday, July 24, 2021

Thanks a Ton!

 Welcome and Happy Sunday! This post is for the new sketch challenge for SUNDAY STAMPS CHALLENGE! The new sketch is by yours truly and I hope you have some fun with it! See sketch below...



Check out what I did with the sketch below...



I love this Whale Done set from SU! I thought of it when I was thinking about what to use for the two columns behind the main shape. I love that the card front came out more like a scene than a sketch. I stamped the images, then embossed with the waves for some movement. I then used the Whale for the "circle" shape, but any shape can be used. 


Here's a closer look of the front of the card. Such a sweet little whale!

Thank you so much for stopping by checking things out. I hope you will join us for this challenge and you will stop by and see the other ladies cards on their blogs.



Melissa



2 comments:

  1. Melissa, first of all, I love this sketch! And how you decided to use it is absolutely fantastic! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card and clever way to use the design sketch for your water greenery. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete