Saturday, October 16, 2021

For SSC 268

 Hello and Happy Sunday! This post is for the new Sunday Stamps challenge and it's a fun one from Heidi. Check out the image below...




I am still in the Fall mood so here is my Fall inspired card:


I do love fall but find I don't send out many of them, so I don't have many fall sets. This one from SU is one of my fav's! I can do so much with it and I feel it's timeless...


Here's a closer look...

I used Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler and Cajun Craze. Splattered in PP and added a few yellow glitter dots. I Heat embossed the sentiment from Gather Together in Crushed Curry. It's the first time I used the CC Heat Embossing Powder and I have had it for years, oh well.


Thanks again for stopping by and checking things out. Stop by the rest of the Sunday Stamps DT blogs and see their lovelies!!

Take care,
Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment