Sunday, November 28, 2021

Sunday Stamps # 271

 Hello and Happy Sunday! Yes it's time again for a new color challenge at Sunday Stamps, and I absolutely love this one...



I used a set from a few years ago called Peaceful Boughs from SU. Love the rustic look of the evergreens. I die cut them in Old Olive cardstock and colored the stems and greens with alcohol markers. That beautiful green gingham DSP is retired but makes a perfect background. I hole punched the berries in Real Red & Poppy Parade and highlighted them with a white marker. The sentiment is from the set along with die cut shape it's stamped on in Real Red


I put all my layers together and placed on a Gray Granite cardstock base. Here's a closer look...


Thanks for stopping by! Head over to the Sunday Stamps blog and checkout the other wonderful cards by the rest of the DT and hopefully I will see you in the gallery!

Melissa


1 comment:

  1. Dang, Melissa, this is stunning! Love how you did those pine branches, brilliant! Just a gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete