Saturday, December 11, 2021

Merry & Bright

 Hello Sunday! It's time for a new challenge at the Sunday Stamps Blog ! We have fun Sketch from our Heather and I hope it inspires you to join in with us and play along! See the sketch below...



And here is my interpretation of the sketch...


I used the Coming Home set from SU! I bought it late...really late last year so it's pretty much a new set to me ;) I wanted to keep the majority of the card soft and light so I white heat embossed the images instead of stamping and coloring them and I'm really happy with the look.

Here is a closer look:


Well, that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by and hope I see you in the gallery over at Sunday Stamps !

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, Melissa, I LOVE this card - these colors are amazing together, and you so had me at the dotty paper, lol. Perfect dimension and layering!

    ReplyDelete