Saturday, November 13, 2021

HELLO THERE for SUNDAY STAMPS

 Hello and Happy Sunday!

Yes it's time again for a new card challenge at the Sunday Stamps blog! We have a fun sketch challenge by our wonderful Claire...I hope you join in! Take a look at the sketch below..



Here is what I did with the sketch...


I decided to feature the vertical bar and not the circle. I used an oldie but goodie set by SU called Painted Petals. I added details with stitched rectangles and Stitched with Whimsy Dies. I heat embossed in white on Poppy Parade with a sentiment from Sweet Strawberry


Here is a closer look...


Inks I used are Olive and Poppy Parade. I found a lovely narrow red gingham ribbon that blended nicely.


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look, glad you did! Please stop by the other DT blogs and checkout what they did with the sketch!!!

See you next time...

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment