Saturday, October 30, 2021

Hello and Happy Sunday! This card is for the new Color Challenge on the Sunday Stamps Blog

Take a look at the beautiful colorful imagery below...


I really wasn't sure which direction to go with the colors. They are all very rich saturated colors, so I went with my first instinct which was to keep the colors true to the inspiration and have LOTS of color! See my card below...


It was a challenge to take pictures of this card since it's a decorative edge card and capturing it in pictures was tricky. Not sure I did that, but it gives you an idea of the card design.  

  


******************************************


Here's another shot of the edge of the card....             
                                                                       
 

Colors I used: Smokey Slate, Black, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, So Saffron & Hello Honey. The DSP is from The Neutrals paper pack. Love, love this pack and very versatile. The leaves and florals are from Pierced Blooms set. I heat embossed the sentiment in black to balance the black strip of CS to the right. I had a strip of of the SS Plaid DSP so I added that to the top of a white envelope to complete this card set.   

Here is a closer picture...

Thanks for stopping by and checking things out. I hope you feel inspired to join our Color Challenge this time and hope to see what you made in the Gallery...


Melissa 


No comments:

Post a Comment