Thursday, December 23, 2021

I'm Thinking of You!

Happy Sunday and Welcome! We have a new challenge over at the Sunday Stamps Blog. It's a color challenge and for me a very challenging challenge! Hope you will join us so I can see how you used the colors!



Nice huh...but wow! Anyway, I was able to put something together to add to my stash for the new year. See my card below...


I used the Stamp/Die set Art Gallery, the stitched leaves die for the panels and a script embossing folder. Colors I used: Night of Navy, Hello Honey, Blushing Bride & Sweet Sugarplum. After I figured out the design and components, the card came together pretty quick after that.  

Here is a closer look...


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to healthy 2022! (and more crafting time 😉).






3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Melissa! Love that stitched background detail, brilliant to break up the panel that way! It really sets of your perfect delicate flower, too, great take on our colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful texture, and the Art Gallery set works great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, Melissa! I love your layout. So very unique! :)

    ReplyDelete