Sunday, January 9, 2022

Friend

 This posting is for the new sketch challenge for Sunday Stamps! The sketch design is from our very talented Annette. Check out her blog and see the wonderful things she creates. See the sketch below:







My card is very simple and was easy to put together. I used a beautiful butterfly DSP for my base. I didn't want to cover it so I framed the double panels instead of leaving them solid. I then lined the panels with vellum to soften the background behind the butterfly. The butterfly is from the SU Butterfly Basics set and was the perfect size to sit in the center of the panels. I dabbed a little gold paint on the BF to add some shine and to also tie in with the gold sparkle enamel dots I added. 

Here is a closer look...





Glad you stopped by. Hope to see you in the gallery for this challenge!!!

Melissa


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card Melissa. The butterfly is gorgeous, as is the bit of bling with the drops of gold on the vellum.

    ReplyDelete